3Y Certificate Validity
- Behavioural problems
- Compression and crush injuries
- Emergency childbirth
- Specific fractures
- Water related emergencies
What You Will Receive
- Level 3 First Aid Manual
- Mouth piece, gloves & pouch
- Level 3 First Aid Certificate (valid for three years)
In order to be accepted onto this course, attendees have to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic skill in mathematics.
- Valid Level 2 First Aid certificate.
In order to pass this course attendees will have to demonstrate their skill in performing:
- Patient treatment appropriate to First Aid Level 3.
Students will also be expected to pass a short theory assessment to demonstrate their understanding of the basic concepts appropriate to First Aid Level 3.