The Course is ideal for security personnel, law enforcement officers, firefighters, lifeguards, swimming coaches, health and fitness staff, corporate and retail employees and other lay responders. The Course provides hands-on practice in the skills of CPR and choking for adults, children and infants, including the use of barrier devices and pocket masks, and how to activate the emergency services.
2Y Certificate Validity
During the CPR for Everyone course, attendees will learn:
- What the purpose of CPR is.
- How to identify a patient who is in need of CPR.
- How to activate the emergency medical services in an emergency, specifically one requiring CPR.
- How to perform chest compressions on a patient needing CPR.
- How to give mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-mask breaths to a patient needing CPR.
- How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- When to stop doing CPR.
- How to help a patient that is choking.
- The recovery position for unconscious patients.
What You Will Receive
17 page colour manual.
Mouth piece, gloves and pouch.
RCSA certificate of competence (valid for two years).
7 CPD points.
- Pass a 15 question multiple choice test.
- Pass 3 skills tests.