3Y Certificate Validity
During this course attendees will learn:
- Abdominal injuries
- Adult and child CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) and choking.
- Asthma Burns and electrocution.
- Emergency numbers.
- Emergency scene management.
- Foreign object management.
- Fractures, splinting and bandaging.
- Head and spinal injuries.
- Head to toe survey.
- Heart attacks and chest injuries.
- Heat and cold emergencies.
- Infant CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) and choking.
- Multiple injury management.
- Poisons, bites and stings.
- Shock and vital signs.
- Unconsciousness and fainting.
- Wounds and bleeding.
What You Will Receive
- Level 1 First Aid Manual
- Level 2 First Aid Manual
- Mouth piece, gloves & pouch
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (valid for three years)
In order to be accepted onto this course, attendees have to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic skill in mathematics.
In order to pass this course attendees will have to demonstrate their skill in performing:
- Patient treatment appropriate to First Aid Level 2.
Students will also be expected to pass a short theory assessment to demonstrate their understanding of the basic concepts appropriate to First Aid Level 2.