2Y Certificate Validity
At the end of the CPR portion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival.
- Explain the concepts of the chain of survival.
- Recognize when someone needs CPR.
- Perform high quality CPR for an adult.
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others.
- Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult.
- Perform high quality CPR for a child.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child.
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant.
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child.
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant.
What You Will Receive
51 page provider manual.
Quick reference guide.
Mouth piece, glove and pouch.
AHA course completion certificate valid for 2 years.
7 CPD points.
5 SACE points.
- Pass written exam.
- Pass skills tests.