2Y Certificate Validity
At the end of the CPR portion of the course attendees will be able to:
- List the priorities, roles and responsibilities of first aid rescuers.
- Describe the key steps in first aid.
- Remove protective gloves.
- Find the problem.
- Describe the assessment and first aid actions for the following life-threatening conditions:
- Heart attack
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child.
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant.
- Use an epinephrine pen.
- Control bleeding and bandaging.
- Recognize elements of common injuries.
- Recognize elements of common illnesses.
- Describe how to find information on preventing illness and injury.
- Recognize the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers.
What You Will Receive
Quick reference guide.
Mouth piece, glove and pouch.
AHA course completion certificate valid for 2 years.
7 CPD points.
5 SACE points.
- Pass written exam.
- Pass skills tests.