3Y Certificate Validity
During this course attendees will revise the content of the Level 1 First Aid course. Attendees will also learn:
- Adult and child two rescuer cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Chest pain and paralysis
- Chest, hand, eye injuries
- Elementary and applied anatomy & physiology
- Environmental illnesses and injuries
- Foreign object management Infant one and two rescuer cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and choking.
- Joint injuries
- Management of soft tissue injuries
- Multiple injury management
- Pelvic and abdominal injuries
- Poisoning, bites and stings
What You Will Receive
- Level 2 First Aid Manual
- Mouth piece, gloves & pouch
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (valid for three years)
In order to be accepted onto this course, attendees have to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic skill in mathematics.
- Valid Level 1First Aid certificate.
In order to pass this course attendees will have to demonstrate their skill in performing:
- Patient treatment appropriate to First Aid Level 2.
Students will also be expected to pass a short theory assessment to demonstrate their understanding of the basic concepts appropriate to First Aid Level 2.